Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Oh I need to update this and the pup's have grown so much

I'm sure Johan (Sandstaff) knows what I am like by now and life just keeps bloody flying by and I cant believe Sall has been in Sweden since April but it's a joy to know she is so happy and has produced a real fine litter not that I have ever doubted her as she is just like her Mum, but a real relief for me that all has gone so well and I think each of her 6 babies are absolute stunners and we must thank Karon with Tyler Ch Stormbull Wot a Boy for his wonderful contribution, but here are some pic's and no doubt some more on the way
Billy
Photobucket
Photobucket

Zorro
Photobucket
Photobucket
Vilma
Photobucket
Photobucket
Selma
Photobucket
Photobucket
And the two girls together
Photobucket
Photobucket

And Sall and Vilma
Photobucket

No comments: